Comcast Regional Director, Sales Marketing in Bethesda, Maryland
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for providing direction and leadership for the Sales Marketing and Local Events teams in a specific region.
Develops and influences integrated sales marketing strategies and innovative multi-media programs across linear, digital TV, web and mobile products to be presented by the Advertising Sales team in order to maximize advertising revenue from national, regional and local accounts.
Creates and monitors budgets, spending, and forecasting. Leads project groups as well as the department's manager to lower-level management, professionals, and non-exempt employees.
- Ideate and develop strategic integrated sales and marketing programs for national, regional and local advertising clients.
- Lead the brainstorm and ideation process, collaborate with research, interactive and product to obtain data and insights that shape a compelling story and create programs that win business, RFP response & pro-active active opportunities
- Identifies new and current sales channels with the greatest revenue potential and develops and implements sales marketing programs that serve these customers.
- Creates advertising opportunities to implore new and continued Advertising Sales spending.
- Manage the creation of case studies, and go-to-market sales collateral
- Works proactively and extensively with Account Executives as well as Advertising Sales management to pursue and close strategic accounts.
- Evaluates performance of integrated Sales and Marketing programs against desired outcomes. Communicates effectiveness with senior leaders proactively.
- Mentors, develops, and directs staff including lower-level management, professionals, and non-exempt employees. Leads and directs groups, providing expertise in the area of Sales Marketing.
-Manage a team of local sales marketers and event promotion personnel.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer