Robert Half Accountemps Financial Analyst in Cambridge, Ontario
Our client, a leader in the manufacturing industry, in the Cambridge area is looking to hire a Financial Analyst for an 8 month assignment. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for;
- Assisting the Controller with preparing financial reports
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Assist with Accounts Receivable; preparation and issuing of invoices, following up with customers on past due invoices
- Assist with standard costing
- Analyze financial results and explain variances
Ad hoc duties assigned by finance department
University Degree preferred, ideally working towards a Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounting experience; manufacturing environment is an asset
- Experience with an ERP system experience with SAP or Oracle is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills that can be demonstrably used to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans