Comcast Traffic Coordinator in Englewood, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supporting the clearance of inventory for client
purchases of available advertising. This would include maintenance and
quality control on data processed through the software systems with an
ultimate goal of optimizing inventory and revenue.
- Inputs the titles of client advertisements into database and enters
the instructions for ad airing. Manages changes and missing
instructions as appropriate.
- Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled
inventory and adjusting commercial placement.
- Reviews the status of a client's advertising schedule. Revises and
replaces instructions for advertising broadcast schedules.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with Sales Department regarding
the status of a client's advertising schedule, including commercial
advertisements that were not scheduled or broadcast as purchased.
- Communicates to the appropriate party when regarding late or missing
- Performs month-close update procedures.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer