Microsemi Corporation Staff Engineer, Digital Design in Hyderabad, India
About this Position:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in logic design and verification, 5 years of experience preferred
- Generate well-documented, power efficient and synthesis friendly RTL
- Debug, fix, and validate pre- and post-silicon IP/sub-system logic issues and bugs
- Ability to read high level chips specs and convert them into module level requirements
- Design, code, and verify at the module level and integrated microprocessor subsystem
- Be familiar with Design environment, flow, tools, methodologies and optimization methods
- Good written/verbal communication skills and strong team work
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and in a team
- Automating design tasks in order to complete the design in the most efficient fashion possible
Required Skills and Experience:
- BSEE or MSEE
- Experience in one or more of the following circuit design fields is an advantage: clock tree optimization, Timing analysis, and Power optimization.
- Experience working with primarily Verilog (but also VHDL and System Verilog) RTL design. FPGA prototyping experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of VLSI devices and sub-micron characteristics
- Basic knowledge of VLSI circuit design fundamentals (CMOS, high-speed, low-power digital circuits; concept of timing and physical design convergence; basic layout knowledge).
- Experience in EDA synthesis tools and methodologies
- High-level programming skills in a scripting language (Perl, Python, ...). C/C++ is a plus
- Experience with System on a chip integration and validation
- Ideally, exposure to a mixed-signal design and verification environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Willingness to travel on short notices occasionally
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled