Dell Sr. Advisor - Financial analysis in Shanghai, China
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
· Developing business cases and financial forecasts for new product introductions
· Partnering with the business to manage product margins
· Driving cost reduction initiatives
· Analyzing sales metrics and customer trends
· Providing competitive analyses
· Driving process efficiency and control improvements
· Translating the product roadmap into a portfolio P&L and delivering financial scenarios for product roadmap scenario
· Communicating cost and cost forecasts and delivering financial reporting for the client portfolio
· Coordinating group-level processes, executive presentations, and cross-functional worldwide visibility with Marketing,
· Manufacturing, Services, Engineering, Sales, Procurement, Operations, and Quality
· Strong presentation, drive for results, global skills, critical thinking, influencing others, communication, command, and teamwork skills are a must.
· The ability to perform ad-hoc business case analysis and the ability to rise above the detail to understand the overall business environment is key.
· The ability to distill analytical results into clear and concise presentation material is also required.
· The position's responsibilities require a clear understanding of the P&L, the use of analytical modeling, and business problem solving.
· Candidate must be relied upon to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines and should be able to effectively and professionally interact with peers and all levels of management.
· Prefer a Masters Degree in Finance or Accounting with 6+ years of professional experience. Strong Excel and Power Point skills are required.